It’s already been one year since I started my blog …
Here is a throwback on this crazy adventure and busy year ! One year ago, I published my first blog post ever, and I was working non-stop on this website to make it more creative and interesting.
This same year, I also met my first readers and it was so much fun, sharing our creativity and spending time together. Its always such a pleasure to meet you guys in real life, and to respond to your comments on my blog, Instagram, or email regarding my work ❤
My love for DIY started at a young age since I have always been passionate about creating my own stuff 🙂 After my studies as a fashion designer, I decided to create this blog to share my interest for anything DIY, and it became a full time job !
My work is divide in two categories :
my job as a Lifestyle and DIY blogger :
- chief editor for my blog, collaborations with brands and magazines, shooting…
and my work as a DIY teacher :
- DIY workshops for shops, events, birthday, weddings …
Here is a little throwback of the different DIY workshops that I hosted, and some of the featuring/collaborations I did with Lifestyle and DIY magazines :
Recipe and photography for Il était une fois dans l’Ouest magazine
Special Christmas DIY and photography for Il était une fois dans l’Ouest magazine
Special Christmas DIY spécial (children) and photography for Il était une fois dans l’Ouest magazine
Printed pillow DIY and photography for Créative magazine
Paper DIY and photography for the Creative paper guide of 2018
Upcycling DIY and photography for Créative magazine
Spring DIY and photography for Il était une fois dans l’Ouest magazine
And soon an international DIY for the Danish magazine Hendes Verden !
One year of blogging is :
- 1 company created
- more than 15 964 views on the blog since the begining (english and french website)
- lots of meetings with my lovely readers
- more than 4 DIY events
- more than 94 blos posts
- lots of lovely and creative illustrations
- lots of DIY and lifestyle collaborations on the blog
- more than 50 DIY created
- more than 1,4 millions monthly visitors on Pinterest these last 3 months
- more than 400 followers on Instagram
- and lots of new collaborations and DIY projects to come !
Thousand of thanks to all of you guys who always follow and support my work through this website ❤