For the recipe of the week, here is a delicious chocolate and chestnut fondant.
A mix of sweet flavours that will melt your heart.
I recommend you to eat this dessert with creme anglaise (it’s a delicious combo). You can add candied chestnuts on top (also known as marrons glacés in French), or other topping (strawberries …).
It only took me 20 minutes to make this recipe (1 hour for the cooking). This cake is such a delicious dessert, and trust me, all your guests, close friends, and family will love this recipe !
I would also like to thank you guys.
Lately, you have been more and more to support and visit the blog. Many of you really likes these 2 blog posts : apple pie recipe, and Fall garland DIY. I’m really grateful and happy that you liked the content I created. I would also like to thanks my viewers who come from Pinterest (since many of you arrived from there).
Thanks to all of you ❤
And of course, bon appétit !
- 500 g of chestnut cream
- 100 g of chocolate (55% cacao)
- 100 g of butter + 15 g for the cake pan
- 3 eggs
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a pan.
- Incorporate the chestnut cream. Mix well.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork. Then add them to the chocolate and chestnut mixture with a fast whisking motion.
- Butter the cake pan.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan (make sure to only fill the pan to 3/4)
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven at 170°. Then bake 30 minutes in the oven at 130°.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like dessert recipes ♥
Pin it on Pinterest :