Learn how to cook this delicious apple pie with my easy recipe.
This homemade apple pie is made with apples, cinnamon, and vanilla. Since there is no added sugar, it’s really healthy and perfect for a snack or dessert.
Find the ingredients and steps below.
Bon appétit !
- 8 apples
- 1 puff pastry
- cinnamon powder
- vanilla powder
- butter (optional)
- Take your store-bought puff pastry and put it in a pie pan.
- Peel the apples.
- Cut them into quarters, then into thin slices.
- Add the apples little by little on your puff pastry (try to form a circle).
- Sprinkle cinnamon and vanilla powder on top.
- Add a bit of butter on the center of the pie (optional).
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven (180°).
Feel free to leave a comment if you like dessert recipes ♥
Pin it on Pinterest :