Learn how to make these delicious and sweet coconut macaroons !
After a little break on the blog (only one post last week !), I thought that it was time to make a new recipe.
During that break, I worked and prepared a lot of fun things ! In fact, I’m so hapy to tell you that I’m going to hold DIY Workshops at trade show !! It will be for children and adults. The dates are still not out for now, so stay tuned for the news ! (Location : France).
To celebrate this big change, I decided to bake a sweet dessert and share the recipe with you guys.
These coconut macaroons are a perfect combo with hot drink such as tea or hot chocolate. They were delicious : crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. So perfect !
Here are the list of ingredients and steps of this recipe. Enjoy ! 🙂
- 125 g of grated coconut
- 1 egg
- 75 g of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (th. 6).
- Wisk egg in a bowl.
- Add suggar and grated coconut to the mixture.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Using a spoon, form mounds of the mixture onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the bottoms and edges are deeply golden and the tops are lightly golden.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for a minute, then serve !
Pin it on Pinterest :