Here is a delicious recipe of pineapple upside down cake !
After a little recipes break, it was time to share with you a new dessert that everybody will enjoy.
We all celebrated Christmas and the New Eve, so it’s time to eat more fruits (even if it’s in a dessert !).
For this cake, you can use fresh ananas slices or dried ones. For the dried ananas slices, you will have to put them in a bowl of water for an hour.
The caramelized ananad makes a perfect toping, for the visual and the taste.
You will find below all the differents steps.
Bon appétit !
- 120 g of flour
- 180 g of sugar
- 1 spoon of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 12 ananas slices
- sugar to make an caramel
- In a large bowl, add sugar and eggs together.
- Add the flour and the baking powder when the mixture turns white.
- in a saucepan, add 4 tablespoons of sugar and half a glass of water.
- Add 4 drops of lemon to prevent the caramel from burning.
- Cook carefully.
- When your caramel start to change of color (slightly light brown), remove from heat.
- Pour the caramel inside the cake pan.
- Add 6 ananas slides.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of the preparation.
- Then add the remaining ananas slides.
- Pour the remaining mixture on top of it.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes at 160°.
- Then 20 minutes at 180°.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like sweet recipes ❤
Pint in on Pinterest