Winter is already here, and all we want is sweet snack that we can enjoy when it’s freezing outsdie.
Here is a delicious classic gingerbread cake recipe to make for you and your lovely ones.
To parfume the dough, you can add lemon zests like I did.
Since it’s Winter time, I thought that it was the perfect time to show you one of my beaufitul Christmas tableware !
As usual, you will find all the steps and ingredients below.
Bon appétit !
- baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of butter
- lemon zests
- In a large bowl, add 1 glass of sugar, 3 spoons of honey, and 1 glass of hot milk. Mix well.
- Add 3 glasses of flour and one tablespoon of backing powder.
- Mix well.
- Melt 100 g of butter in a pan.
- Add 3 eggs and the melted butter in the mixture.
- Add few lemon zests to parfume the gingerbread.
- Grease a loaf pan . Then pour the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake the gingerbread for 1 hour in the oven at 160°. Then for 30 minutes at 120°.
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you like sweet recipes ❤
Pin it on Pinterest