Summer time is here, and so are the strawberries ! It’s a tradition in my family to make our own jam, using our favorite fruits of the moment.
I noticed that as I grow older, I’m always craving some good homemade food … So today is a special day since I’m going to share this delicious strawberry jam recipe with you. Find all the steps below to achieve this amazing strawberry jam !
Bon appetit !
- 1 kg of straweberries
- 1 kg of sugar
- Prepare the strawberries : wash them and use a knife to remove the stem.
- Put the strawberries in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar on top of the strawberries. Leave it for 24 hours at least.
- Cook over very low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice of one full lemon (for about 1 kilo of jam).
- Pour the strawberry jam into canning jars.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like this recipe ♥
Pin it on Pinterest :