As usual, here is a new recipe : “les bugnes”.
Bugnes is a typically french recipe. They are the equivalent of french doughnuts. It’s a tradition here in France, to eat bugnes for the Mardis gras.
To have a delicious snack time, you will need to add icing sugar 🙂
Find the instructions down below to learn how to make those fabulous bugnes !
- 400 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 spoon of rum
- 2 spoons of oil
- 80 g of sugar
- half a bottle of frying oil
- In a large bowl add flour.
- Blend with eggs, 2 spoons of oil, sugar and rum (the dough needs to be unrefled and firm).
- Lay at the dought with rolling pin (the dough need to be extremly thin).
- Cut square shape into the dough.
- In a fry pan (or deep fryer), heat up oil (half a bottle).
- When the oil is heated, dip one square of dough in the frying oil (tip : to know if the oil is heated, dip a small dough piece into the oil; if the dough shudder, the oil is heated perfectly).
- Soon as the dough turns yellow, remove the square dough with a skimmer.
- Drain the oil from the dough with an absorbent paper.
- Repeat these steps for every pieces of dough that remains.
- Finish by adding icing sugar on top of every bugnes.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like sweet recipes ❤
Pint in on Pinterest