Today’s recipe : the classic French crepes.
Lately, the weather started to feel like Winter already here in France.
That’s why I decided to create a sweet and lovely recipe to warm up your heart.
Brunch, snack, dessert : this recipe is a must have ! You can find all the different ingredients and steps below.
Bon appétit[themify_icon icon=”fa-cutlery” icon_color=”#ff70cf”]
- 1/2 liter milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 1 spoon of oil
- Add flour in one large bowl.
- Add the 3 whole eggs and oil.
- Mix it together. In the same time, pour milk into the mixture and beat until blended.
- Mix well to avoid lumps.
- Then let the dough rest for 1 hour (minimum).
- Voilà ! You just have to cook your crepes now.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like dessert recipes ♥
Pin it on Pinterest :